Wisdom Teeth: To Remove or Not to Remove?2015-02-25
The Benefits of Sedation Dental Care2015-04-15
You just had your dental procedure and now you can’t eat solid foods for a bit. Yes, there are tons of soup recipes out there, a lot of great hummus blends, and you can never have enough creamed polenta, but after a while, you may want something to satisfy your sweet tooth. We’re going to give you something most other dentists in Greensboro, NC might never give you: a recipe for dessert! Shocking, I know, but we know that we all need a little something sweet in life sometimes!
- 1 can of coconut milk, full fat
- 3-4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, it’s better with no added sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons sweetener of your choice, such as maple syrup or honey
- Leave the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight. Don’t shake or tip the can in the morning, just open the can and scoop out the solid layer of cream on top.
- Use a mixer on the coconut cream for about one minute or until it has a whipped cream consistency.
- Add the peanut butter one tablespoon at a time, mixing until it’s blended.
- Add your sweetener.
- Either eat it now or put it back in the fridge to chill off and firm up. It should take about 2 hours to gain it’s mousse-like consistency in the fridge.
Remember to rinse your mouth out with some water after you finish your sweet treat and enjoy!