Urgent Care For Tooth Pain
At Friendly Dentistry, located in Greensboro, North Carolina, we understand tooth pain can be a debilitating and stressful experience. That’s why we offer urgent care for tooth pain to our patients. Whether you’re experiencing a sudden toothache or have been dealing with chronic pain, our dental emergency team is here to provide the dental care you need. Our emergency dentist office is equipped with the latest technology and staffed by highly trained professionals dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our patients. We pride ourselves on providing prompt, efficient and effective dental treatment for all types of tooth pain in any emergencies.
Our goal is to help our patients achieve optimal oral health by providing the best possible care in a comfortable, welcoming environment. We understand that visiting the dentist can be stressful for some, and we strive to make the experience as pleasant as possible. Our friendly, professional team is dedicated to making your visit comfortable.
Signs You Need Emergency Dental Treatment
Even the best preventative dental hygiene like flossing and brushing is not above suffering from emergency dental care for a dental problem. Dental pain can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Decay or cavities: Bacteria in the mouth can cause the formation of plaque, which can lead to tooth decay. This can cause pain and sensitivity when eating or drinking hot or cold foods and drinks. Decay can also lead to cavities, abscesses or a fractured tooth, which can cause pain and discomfort and may require a tooth extraction.
- Gum disease: Gum disease, also known as periodontal disease, is caused by a buildup of plaque and tartar on the teeth and gums. It can lead to inflammation, bleeding, and receding gums, which can cause pain and discomfort.
- Trauma or injury: Accidents or injuries to the mouth can cause damage to the teeth and gums, leading to pain and discomfort. This can include broken, cracked, or dislodged teeth.
- Abscess or infection: An abscess is a pocket of pus that can form in the mouth as a result of infection. An abcessed tooth can cause severe pain and swelling, and may lead to fever and other symptoms.
- Sinus pressure: Tooth pain can also be caused by sinus pressure, as the roots of the upper teeth are located near the sinuses. When the sinuses become inflamed or infected, it can cause pain in the upper teeth.
It’s important to understand the cause of your tooth pain in order to receive proper treatment. Our dentists at Friendly Dentistry are highly trained and experienced in identifying the cause of tooth pain, and will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that’s tailored to your specific needs.
When to Seek Urgent Care
If you’re experiencing any of the following, it’s important to seek urgent care for your tooth pain as soon as possible:
- Severe pain that cannot be managed with over-the-counter medication
- Swelling or redness in the gums
- Fever or other signs of infection
- Difficulty opening the mouth
- Persistent pain or discomfort that lasts more than a day or two
- A sudden and severe toothache that comes on suddenly and without warning
- Visible signs of infection such as pus or swelling in or around the affected tooth
- A loose, dislodged or knocked out tooth in your jaw
- A broken tooth, chipped tooth, or cracked tooth
In cases of broken teeth, toothaches, or other dental problems, it’s important to seek professional help as soon as possible, as a prompt dental service can help prevent the condition from worsening and potentially causing more extensive damage. Our Greensboro dentists at Friendly Dentistry are highly trained and experienced in providing effective treatment for all types of tooth pain, and we are equipped with the latest technology to ensure that you receive the best care possible.
“I had an emergency, and Friendly Dentistry made every effort to help me. I really appreciate the fact they were so willing to work around my schedule. I would recommend them to anyone!”
Treatment Options For Tooth Pain
At Friendly Dentistry, we offer a range of treatment options for tooth pain, including: dental crown, root-canal, dental extraction, filling, dental implants and cosmetic dentistry which can help address the underlying issues that might have caused the tooth pain, ensuring that the problem does not recur.
We believe in providing comprehensive and long-term solutions to our patients suffering from a dental problem, and we will work with you to develop a treatment plan that addresses the root cause of your tooth pain, not just the symptoms.
Get The Help You Need Today At Friendly Dentistry
Our dental practice understands that tooth pain can be a serious problem, and that’s why we offer emergency dental services for our patients. If you’re experiencing tooth pain, don’t hesitate to contact us about your dental situation. Our team of experienced dentists is here to help you find relief and prevent further complications in your medical emergency. Don’t hesitate to give us a call or schedule an appointment online today.