Look and Feel Your Best with Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services!
Get the Beautiful Smile you Deserve at Friendly Dentistry
Our Greensboro cosmetic dentists have helped hundreds of patients completely redesign their smiles or make small changes to their teeth to boost their overall image and wellness. By closing spaces and gaps in your teeth, aligning a crooked tooth or providing professional teeth whitening, the professionals at Friendly Dentistry can help you achieve the younger, healthier smile you desire. If you’re looking for the best cosmetic dentist in Greensboro, NC then contact Friendly Dentistry – We can help you build a better smile today!
Transform Your Smile with the Best Smile Design & Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Greensboro!
Is your smile holding you back from feeling your best? Consider a smile makeover from Friendly Dentistry. By using the latest cosmetic dentistry technology we transform flaws in surface and arrangement of the teeth into a perfect and exuberant smile. Not only do our smile makeovers in Greensboro let you look and feel your best, but they also improve the health and integrity of your teeth. At Friendly Dentistry our smile makeovers use one or a combination of the following to improve the overall appearance of your smile:
High Quality & Affordable Veneers in Greensboro
Our affordable veneers are a popular and effective way to quickly improve your smile. Our porcelain veneers are ultra-thin and very strong slices of porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth. Because they are so thin, you won’t feel a difference between the veneers and your actual teeth. Plus, the coloring of each veneer can be adjusted to match the natural appearance of your other teeth so you won’t see a difference in the veneer-covered tooth compared to the rest of your teeth
Professional Teeth Whitening in Greensboro
Teeth Whitening is a great way to brighten your smile! Our professional teeth whitening service in Greensboro will help lessen discoloration by removing food and drink stains to restore your teeth to a bright white color. At Friendly Dentistry we believe our patients should always have a bright healthy smile and offer Free Teeth Whitening to all new patients!
Teeth Straightening with Invisalign Clear Braces
Even as an adult, you can get the straight teeth you’ve always wanted with Invisalign. At Friendly Dentistry we use clear aligners that are nearly undetectable to straighten your teeth rather than the unattractive metal brackets and wires used by most Greensboro orthodontists. Plus our Invisalign braces straighten your teeth in about half the time of traditional braces! To discuss your goals and what to expect with this cosmetic dentistry treatment, schedule your Invisalign consultation today!
Using Restorative Dentistry to fix Broken & Discolored Teeth
Our Greensboro Dentists receive advanced training in all cosmetic dentistry practices to provide you with the best diagnosis and plan for restoring and enhancing your natural smile. With our restorative dentistry technology we can bring you the best smile possible – Just take a look at our smile gallery to see what we’ve done for other patients! Some of our leading restorative dentistry options include:
- During cosmetic bonding, our Greensboro Dentists use a composite resin to shape and polish a chipped or discolored tooth to better match the surrounding teeth.
- Cosmetic dental fillings made from porcelain, cosmetic resins, or ionomers (a blend of glass and acrylic resins) can also be used to improve the look of teeth.
- Crowns, inlays, and onlays are full coverage dental restoration options that cover a tooth that is too broken to be restored with a filling or in danger of breaking. Our dentists ensure that these full coverage solutions blend in with the natural appearance of your other teeth so no difference is seen between the natural and covered tooth.
- Crowns are cemented onto existing teeth or implants to completely cover a cap or damaged tooth, while dental bridges cover the gap from one or more missing teeth.
- Missing teeth may be replaced by dentures that rest on your gums or overdentures that rest on an implant connected to your jaw bone. Our affordable dentures are a great option for patients that have lost a significant number of teeth but still want a beautiful smile!