Benefits of a Healthy Smile
Everyone knows that confidence is key – and having a healthy smile is one of the easiest ways to improve your self-confidence. When you feel good about how you look, especially when you smile, you tend to feel better about yourself – and have a more positive attitude. People will pick up on this immediately, and you’ll leave a good impression wherever you go!
There are numerous other benefits to having a smile you want to share. Smiling is contagious. When you smile, so do those around you. Smiling is also the ultimate mood booster. Simply making the effort to grin can improve your mood and the mood of those around you. Smiling also makes you more approachable, and it leaves a lasting impression on those you meet.
Your smile is the first thing that people notice about you. If you do not feel good about your smile, you are likely to do it less than you should. At Friendly Dentistry we can put the smile back on your face.
How you feel about your smile affects every area of your life from your professional life to your social life to your personal life. You do not have to live a life where you avoid smiling. We are the modern dentistry practice that is passionate about making sure our patients feel good about their smiles.
We will give you a reason to smile again. From tooth replacement to tooth whitening, we use the latest dental technology to ensure that you have the beautiful natural look that you have always wanted for your smile.
Smiling can provide major psychological and physiological benefits. Smiling can actually lower your heart rate, reduce stress, possible boost your immune system and may even increase your lifespan. When you smile, it is thought that you release endorphins, which can reduce pain and provide other benefits, such as increasing your productivity. Smiling people are more likely to be successful because with a happy demeanor, you reinforce feelings of trust that others have in you.
People who smile are generally thought to look younger and are seen as being more attractive. Most importantly, having a healthy smile can prevent future oral health problems, reducing the risk of serious disease, and preventing costly dental procedures. So go ahead and invest in your smile – because you’re worth it!
If you feel like your smile is holding you back from feeling the most confident you can about yourself or creating unnecessary setbacks in your life, getting a smile makeover is a great solution. A smile makeover is created through cosmetic dentistry that specializes in creating a beautiful, healthy smile for you. Transforming less than perfect dentition, the arrangement and condition of your teeth, creates a more youthful, exuberant smile.
A smile makeover improves and/or restores the health and integrity of your dentition, taking into account your own unique physical attributes. With a smile makeover, the appearance of your smile is enhanced through one or more dentistry procedures. The particular procedures that are part of your smile makeover depend on your current dental health and your specific goals.
Smile makeovers include a combination of the following treatments to improve the overall appearance of your smile:
- Veneers are ultra-thin coverings made of porcelain or ceramic that are bonded to the front teeth in order to cover discolorations, brighten teeth, and improve the appearance of your smile.
- Tooth Whitening
- Tooth whitening works to remove stains and lessen discoloration, restoring your teeth to their natural shade – or even exceeding your original tooth shade.
- Invisalign Clear Braces
- Invisalign is a clear, virtually invisible alternative to metal braces that can be used for adults, children, and teens to correct misaligned teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Cosmetic bonding uses a composite resin to shape and polish a chipped or discolored tooth to better match your surrounding teeth.
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Cosmetic dental fillings made from porcelain, cosmetic resins, or ionomers, a blend of glass and acrylic resins, can also be used to improve the look of teeth.
- Crowns & Inlays
- Crowns, inlays, and onlays are full coverage restorations that are used to cover a tooth that is too broken to be restored with a filling or in danger of breaking.
- Crowns and Bridges
- Crowns are cemented onto existing teeth or implants to completely cover a cap or damaged tooth, while dental bridges cover the gap from one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures & Dental Implants
- Missing teeth may be replaced by dentures that rest on your gums or overdentures that rest on an implant connected to your jaw bone.
We can give you the perfect smile through a combination of expert restorative dentistry, dental artistry, and full mouth reconstruction if need be.
From simple problems like discoloration to the complex multi procedure smile makeovers our dentist has the expertise and the skill set to provide you with the oral health care you deserve. You can have healthy that looks simply amazing.
Make Your Smile Makeover Appointment Today
A smile makeover is not a luxury. You deserve to feel good about your teeth and you deserve to enjoy good oral health. A perfect smile is a few appointments away.
If you find yourself covering your mouth when you laugh or hiding your smile because you are embarrassed by it, it is time to do something about it. You deserve to feel great about your smile. The dental procedures are available to help you reach your smile goals at Friendly Dentistry in Greensboro. We are currently accepting new patients and would love to put the smile back on your face. Make your appointment today to get your consultation done so we can talk about your smile goals and which cosmetic dentistry procedures can help you reach them.